Text Display Problem in ADE IOS App

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,
We are experiencing blurry, choppy, and/or invisible text when viewing any epubs on the Apple IOS version of ADE (using IOS 15.2 and most recent ADE 4.5.11.2).

IMG_6041.PNG

The issue does not appear to be with the files themselves since it happens no matter what epub I load. I was able to get the text to display correctly by changing the text settings/colors within the app. There appears to be a bug in the app where the default text/color settings of black text / white background (on the left) display incorrectly. Once I made the changes to those settings to view in brown text/sepia background (far right) or white text / black background (middle) then everything displayed correctly.

IMG_6039.PNG

Please let me know when this bug is fixed and provide some insight into what is going wrong.
In the meantime, I will instruct our customers to use this workaround.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue running iOS 15.5 and 15.6 (Dev Beta) on my iPhone and iPad. I didn't find your workaround Rachel so I thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines