• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with text-to-speech

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new update seems to have fixed nothing in terms of allowing text-to-speech reading. I used to be able to do it three times out of ten, and on the rare occasion that it did work, it would stop reading after about a minute and refuse to work again. This is a serious accessibility issue. Most of us who use Mac computers can't access DAISY software, and it would be really nice to be able to read library ebooks on ADE with text-to-speech as an option.

Please resolve. This has been a problem with Digital Editions since 2012.

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too was having this problem. Being that this is 2020, it is very difficult to understand how this problem does not take priority. I am being forced to use this App so I can complete my readings for school. Reading off of a screen is not an easy task for many people, and the book does not allow me to print so my only other option is text to speech. It was working all day and all of sudden it stopped functioning. How can I complete this course if the product is in no way functional? Learner have a variety of needs this program should be highly accessible for such needs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines