Unable to download books from Overdrive already on my computer to Adobe Digital Editions 4.5

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded and installed ADE 4.5 on my new macbook pro which was loaded with the data from my previous macbook pro on which I had been using ADE to transfer downloaded books from Overdrive at Toronto Public Library to my Kobo Aura. HD The problem is that the ADE will not accept the transfer from my download onto ADE telling me it Unable to Download and E_ACT_NOT_READY. The Overdrive help tell me to erase authorization and then reauthorize and that should do the trick. When I try to erase authorization, it shows my ADE ID as my email address, and asks for my password WHICH I DO NOT REMEMBER. I did try to reset my ADE password  but that does not seem to work because when I enter that password, click continue, a new panel comes up with a erase authorization which I click on and get "Unable to Erase Authorization. Please try again after some time." I have done this over and over and got nowhere.   I can be reached at  hkwright@sympatico.ca
4:31 PM

TOPICS
Deauthorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?