• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load ebook when my computer automatically updated from ADE 2.0 to 3.0

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several years ago I purchased a reference book and downloaded it to my laptop.  At the time, my laptop had ADE version 2 installed.  It was working OK, until my HP laptop automatically updated to version 3.0.  Now the book does not appear at all in my ADE bookshelves.  I also made several annotations to my reference book that are also not available.  

The first time I tried to search for it on my laptop, I was able to find a file with that name, but got an error message saying that the file was unavailable.  

Today, when I tried searching for the file, and tried opening it, I instead got the material shown below
Sorry, that it's not very clear, but as you can see, it is just a bunch of metadata about the book.
Still no way to open the book.

joelperl_0-1593729536124.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't open any of the books I have downloaded. I am a book reviewer so this is a major problem for me. I was reading one of the books yesterday with no issues. But with the overnight update I can't access any of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines