• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to read book on Kobo

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following message when I try to open a book on the Kobo tablet after transferring from ADE version 4.5.11.187303:

"Your eReader is not authorized to open this book This book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). Having previously de-authorized your eReader, you must re-import it using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE)." However, my e-reader is correctly authorized in ADE. With the same Adobe ID on the PC (Windows 10) and on the e-reader. The book appears well on the e-reader but it is impossible to open it. Thanks to Adobe for responding and solve this issue.
This error prevents me from being able to read borrowed books on the e-reader.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem with ADE and my Kobo e-reader.  Does anyone have any answers

\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me and I'm a little angry because I can't use my Kobo tablet. The information on the website is confusing.

Thanks in avance for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same message and I'm so frustrated.  Has anyone gotten any help with this?

I used to be able to read library books on my Kobo all the time.  My computer shows that it's properly downloaded and transferred but won't open on my device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried with removing version 4.5 and install the version 3.0.? This helped me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I will try again with this version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I tried it. But I got an error with this old version on Win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines