• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Virtualized Adobe Digital Editions v2, loads up fine in SCCM App-V, but when trying a test document

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We use SCCM for rolling out images and try to virtualize applications as much as possible.

I've sequenced ADE into a Virtual App and deployed it via App-V on the windows 7 clients.

ADE loads up fine as it is, but when i tried to open a test doucment here: http://sed.bl.uk/DigitalEditionsFreeLink/entryPage.do it loads up ADE, but i get this error: "Error! Check Activation"

Can anyone please help?

Many thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you solve this already..i ran into the same problem ....  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know exactly how Adobe ADEPT DRM stores activation information and associates it with a machine, but it looks as if it does it in such a way that you can't replicate machines in this way.  Perfectly reasonable given its purpose (gosh, I never though I would say anything positive about it).

For each machine you will need to deactivate (using crtl-shift-D to Digital Editions), then restart Digital Editions, then reactivate (Library menu. 'Authorize Computer' if it doesn't ask automatically, and give AdobeID and password.).

You will only be able to activate a maximum of 6 machines (real or virtual or eReader devices/tablets) on any one Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made a virualized Adobe Digital Editions (using Cameyo).

When I try to use it on a computer with Windows 10 pro v 1803 but without admin rights, I am not able to authorise it. (It blocks.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines