• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I virtually print on Adobe digital edition

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant turn my EPUB file into a pdf or even upload the file to an online reader to have the ebook read aloud.

TOPICS
ACSM files , ADE authorization , Deauthorization , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I print from an ADE PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I convert from an ADE PDF to a normal PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find the solution here: How to Convert Adobe Digital Editions to PDF? But remember, just used for backup your personal purchase content. File sharing or pirating is illegal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you can virtually print on Adobe Digital Edition if what you choose is Microsoft Print to PDF, Microsoft XPS Document Writer, etc. But if you have installed a PDF editing tool, you can select it as the default printer and that will print a PDF file on your computer.

It seems to me that the easiest way is to find an online and free EPUB-to-PDF converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines