• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WORST PRODUCT EVER // Adobe Digital Editions (Version 4.5)

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not one to complain about anything in life, let alone doing it in a public setting/platform, BUT THIS PRODUCT IS SO BAD THAT I FIND THE NEED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I tried updating and/or re-installing it a couple of times (even though I already had the latest version in the first place) and nothing seemed to help.

I cannot understand how all other products of Adobe work so well, then you get this crap? I am a full time law student that makes use of apple products. THIS PRODUCT/APP DOES NOT WORK ON MY PHONE OR MY LAPTOP. I have the books downloaded, which is super cool and all, but then making use of the app is the most tedious and stress-filled part of my studies. 

When I want to scroll down the page, it takes years to move, and once it does move, it freezes. I need to force quit the app once every 10-30 minutes because of how long just "buffers". When I force quit the app and go in afterwards where I finsished, it doesn't even save the parts that I highlighted. I know this has nothing to do with the hardware of the computer OR my phone because I made sure to get products that will last me. 

I am all for the software developing over time, where the developers need to address bugs and so on... but a company of this size should NEVER make apps available to the public if it does not work properly. 

I love the idea of going paperless, in general the priciple is amazing, but after my experience with this product of adobe... I am not so sure.. This app/product needs a lot more work. An Ebook on the ADE platform was not worth the stress and hassles it gave me.

After this semester is over, I will not be making use of it "ADE" any time soon. 

TOPICS
ADE authorization , Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?