• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4.5.11.187183 NO LONGER DISPLAYS ANY EBOOK WIN 10

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afert 4.5.11.187183 version installation on PC WIN 10 no longer. All the proposed attempts are useless (deauthorize / authorize-install / uninstall-rename directory my documents-install older versions-delete adept in regedit). Can anyone really help on this issue ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me -- After latest windows update, ADE only opens to show top menu (File - Edit - Reading - Help). Can't see my library, can't add new book from the library. Uninstalled and re-installed to same results. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1) deauthorized 4.5.11 2) then made clean uninstall (also regedit see other posts to locate excat lines) 3) restart PC, 4) dowmload ADE 4.0 (https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions/_jcr_c... 5) re-authorized ADE (4.0) and ==finally== 6) one by one, added to the library each ebook PAID to the various editors.

Before the six tasks thereon, save "my digital editions" directory elsewhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same with me.  I have tried uninstalling and downloading again.  At one point I did manage to see all the books but I was unable to click on any of them.  They didn't open and I couldn't move them.  After one reinstall I was able to download one book and transfer it to my ereader but then it "died" again.  No clue what else I can do.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines