Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to scroll in Adobe Digital Editions

Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded a book into Adobe digital Editions and expected to be able to use the touch screen on my MS Surface Pro 2 to scroll through the book by simply swiping a finger up and down the screen as I do in every other program that i've used.  However it just dosen't happen.  Is it indeed possible?  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2015 Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears not at this time. Seems like that would be commonplace, (Even full desktops and laptops have touchscreens now...) But sadly no, AND the "next/previous" page buttons are very smal. Try using this app on an 8" tablet... You can increase font size but not the size of the function buttons. (Even Adobe's PDF reader has a touch option that makes function items a little larger)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump, still no feature and i need it for convenience of board study preperations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seven years and still touch screen users are ignored because they know we have no choice but to use their crappy product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So - I now installed it, transfered my files - just to figure out it was a waste of time because adobe STILL HAS NO SCROLL FEATURE???

I feel so trolled right now. in 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines