Highlighted

access issue

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, 

I have trouble accessing an ebook through Adobe Digital Editions. My Adobe Id was berbet86@yahoo.it. Your support assistant suggested me to change Id, which currently is betty@cobaltprojects.com.au. 
However, I still cannot access the ebook I purchased. Also the publishing company from where I have purchased the ebook have suggested me to use the same email (berbet86@yahoo.it) I used to buy the ebook on their website. I have already try to reinstall Adobe. Could you please help me. 

Thank you, 
Betty Beretta 
TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

access issue

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, 

I have trouble accessing an ebook through Adobe Digital Editions. My Adobe Id was berbet86@yahoo.it. Your support assistant suggested me to change Id, which currently is betty@cobaltprojects.com.au. 
However, I still cannot access the ebook I purchased. Also the publishing company from where I have purchased the ebook have suggested me to use the same email (berbet86@yahoo.it) I used to buy the ebook on their website. I have already try to reinstall Adobe. Could you please help me. 

Thank you, 
Betty Beretta 
TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you ever get a hold of real person for "help"? I have nothing but trouble with ADE. Old or new. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2020 0