Highlighted

access settings

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I had to buy a book for school and I have to use your app to access it. When I had to buy anew computer i was not able to accesss the book. i eventually had to buy the book over again but i am unable to have it download now. i think if i am able to access the settings i will be able to sign out and sign back in. id appriciate if you could get back to me sooner rather than later seeing as i have my midterm next week and am now 2 chapters behind. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

access settings

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I had to buy a book for school and I have to use your app to access it. When I had to buy anew computer i was not able to accesss the book. i eventually had to buy the book over again but i am unable to have it download now. i think if i am able to access the settings i will be able to sign out and sign back in. id appriciate if you could get back to me sooner rather than later seeing as i have my midterm next week and am now 2 chapters behind. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?