• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acsm files will not complete downloading the epub content

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for help with ADE.  When acsm file opens and begins to download the epub content of file, ADE freezes and becomes unresponsive.  Have been experiencing this problem since purchasing books from Dymocks online, 2 of which seemed to be corrupt.  Closed the program and reopened to fine the books listed but when I tried to open the title ADE became unresponsive again and I had to close again. Opened ADE again and removed the titles from the library after viewing files in explorer. Noticed that there were library-sync files in the Cloud-Sync folders as well as epub files in the main My Digital Editions folder so deleted all files from all directory folders with the title names that were causing the freezing including the library-sync files.  Opened ADE again only to find that the book titles were back again and still causing freezing problem on opening.  Deleted the files again from the library and the through explorer, reinstalled ADE, restarted laptop and opened ADE again only to find the corrupt titles were back but also that I had inadvertently removed some other titles from the library. Have since contacted Dymocks to have the corrupt titles replaced but they have only made things worse. Can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?