• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just downloaded v4.5 to my pc (Windows 10) in order to download books from our public libraries; program appears to be installed O K.  Ordered book from library, but when ordered and then Download For ereader I get error message - Error! Check Activation.   Have been back into progarm Help/Authorisation Information, which confirms 'This computer is Already Authorised'.  To check if problem with the system or elswhere, brought up Adobe Digital Editions on another webpage and downloaded one of theit sample ebooks - but got the same error message.  Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He desinstalado Adobe Digital Editions de mi pc, porque no he podido pasar los ebooks a mi lector electrónico.Siempre me funcionó perfectamente mientras tuve Windows 7, pero al pasarme a Windows 10,dejo de funcionar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muchas gracias, muy interesante. Pero no quiero volver a Win7, así que tendré que esperar y ver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines