Highlighted

adding books from google play to ADE and pocketbook lux 3

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having difficulties transferring books bought from google play to my Pocketbook Lux 3 using ADE. Ive contacted google and followed their suggestions:

Google

Hi Silje,

Thank you for contacting Google. My name is Scott from Google Play team and your case is under my ownership right now.

I understand that you are experiencing issues in downloading and accessing the book "Making a mind". I will be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you for helping us with the screenshot of the error message. Let’s try the following steps which will help us to fix the issue

1. Check that the date and time is correct on your computer.
  2. Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
  3. Re-download the eBook.
    1. Remove the book from your ADE Library.
    2. Sign in to https://play.google.com/books.
    3. Next to the book, click More (3 vertical dots) > Download as ePub/PDF.
    4. Open the file in ADE.
  4. Re-install Adobe Digital Editions.
    1. Uninstall ADE.
    2. Download and install the latest ADE.
    3. Restart your computer.
  5. Get the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader (see system requirements).
  6. Activate ADE and authorize your computer.
    1. Launch ADE.
    2. Activate your software:
      1. Choose Help > Sign In (if this is dimmed, you're already signed in and don’t need to activate your software).
      2. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
    3. Authorize your computer: choose Help > Authorize Computer.
  7. Make sure that any firewall, antivirus, and proxy software on your computer isn’t blocking ADE servers. You can also check whether http://adeactivate.adobe.com/ is blocked. If it's not blocked, you should see "Welcome to Digital Editions."

If you still have trouble, please contact Adobe for additional support.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I hope this issue will be resolved very soon. Have a great day!

Scott T
The Google Support Team

None of it helped, and so I am reaching out to you. When I try to add the book/epub to ADE I get the error message "Unable to download. Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED" or "E_ACT_NOT_READY". Please advice on how to correct this.

With Regards,

Silje Johansen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adding books from google play to ADE and pocketbook lux 3

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having difficulties transferring books bought from google play to my Pocketbook Lux 3 using ADE. Ive contacted google and followed their suggestions:

Google

Hi Silje,

Thank you for contacting Google. My name is Scott from Google Play team and your case is under my ownership right now.

I understand that you are experiencing issues in downloading and accessing the book "Making a mind". I will be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you for helping us with the screenshot of the error message. Let’s try the following steps which will help us to fix the issue

1. Check that the date and time is correct on your computer.
  2. Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
  3. Re-download the eBook.
    1. Remove the book from your ADE Library.
    2. Sign in to https://play.google.com/books.
    3. Next to the book, click More (3 vertical dots) > Download as ePub/PDF.
    4. Open the file in ADE.
  4. Re-install Adobe Digital Editions.
    1. Uninstall ADE.
    2. Download and install the latest ADE.
    3. Restart your computer.
  5. Get the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader (see system requirements).
  6. Activate ADE and authorize your computer.
    1. Launch ADE.
    2. Activate your software:
      1. Choose Help > Sign In (if this is dimmed, you're already signed in and don’t need to activate your software).
      2. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
    3. Authorize your computer: choose Help > Authorize Computer.
  7. Make sure that any firewall, antivirus, and proxy software on your computer isn’t blocking ADE servers. You can also check whether http://adeactivate.adobe.com/ is blocked. If it's not blocked, you should see "Welcome to Digital Editions."

If you still have trouble, please contact Adobe for additional support.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I hope this issue will be resolved very soon. Have a great day!

Scott T
The Google Support Team

None of it helped, and so I am reaching out to you. When I try to add the book/epub to ADE I get the error message "Unable to download. Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED" or "E_ACT_NOT_READY". Please advice on how to correct this.

With Regards,

Silje Johansen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2017 0

Have something to add?