Highlighted

adding previous purchases to new computer

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to add my digital folder file to digital editions and get multiple error messages, like, item is licensed to another user or content not found on this computer or  "You can only authorize this computer with an adobe id that hasn’t been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices.

How do I open/use digital editions on a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4. None of the "support" pages help with this particular issue.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adding previous purchases to new computer

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to add my digital folder file to digital editions and get multiple error messages, like, item is licensed to another user or content not found on this computer or  "You can only authorize this computer with an adobe id that hasn’t been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices.

How do I open/use digital editions on a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4. None of the "support" pages help with this particular issue.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2018 0

Have something to add?