• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 3.0 weblink broken

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wits end with ADE troubleshooting. Here at least is something that Adobe can fix...

The download weblink for ADE 3.0 is broken (as of 2/27/2018). The ADE download page Adobe Digital Editions | Download has a link near the bottom to ADE 3.0 "Download Digital Edition 3.0 here

This sends me to Adobe Digital Editions downloads (www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html) which is currently just a list of Adobe Product Destinations. Overdrive Help also links to this broken link.

! Please fix this super simple issue asap, Adobe!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

I emailed OverDrive (an ebook website for libraries) and they provided me with the following direct download link for Adobe Digital Editions 3.0:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/digitaleditions/ADE_3.0_Installer.exe

It is the .exe file suitable for windows installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been in the same infernal loop trying to find the 3.0 download link.

As stated should be a simple fix for Adobe to fix this!!!

Please someone do so as my KOBO is useless without it.

I use Win10 and had to reload my complete OS recently and 3.0 went with it on reload but can't find it to load it again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I emailed OverDrive (an ebook website for libraries) and they provided me with the following direct download link for Adobe Digital Editions 3.0:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/digitaleditions/ADE_3.0_Installer.exe

It is the .exe file suitable for windows installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until a few days ago I was able to borrow ebooks from the library and download to ADE 3.0.1, then transfer to my Nook simple touch.    After numerous uninstalls, and trying unsuccessful fixes, I was able to reinstall ADE 3.0 using the above link, but when I download with Overdrive from the library nothing happens.  I have tried to delete authorization, the re-authorize.  It now says the computer is authorized, but it still won'r download my borrowed ebooks.   Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!  I had the same problem and I finally found your question and the answers.  It worked and now I can use my Nook to read ebooks again.  This shouldn't have to be so difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canot find the 3.0 edition for MAC! Turning in circles ! Going crazy! HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By now you may have solved your problem, but if not, here's a link directly to ADE 3.0 for Mac www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html 

I was able to get AED 3.0 today but then found that it is not compatible with the upgrade to Catalina (32bit vs 64bit). So back to square one for me, unable to open library books on my Kobo, although can read on my Mac. Good luck!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With catalina you should use 4.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm up to Monterey 12.3.1 and have ADE 4.5 but for the life of me I cannot download an ebook I purchased in .ascm !!! Tearing my hair out about how much time I've wasted trying to solve this.  The publisher has kindly mailed me a print copy but I prefer ebooks so I can read on the go.  Any help is most welcome!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huge help, thank you!  This is just what I needed since the libraries are still closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could say that the link fixed my problem. Have spent the last 3 weeks off and on trying to fix this and still no joy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can find the link just fine, but it won't download. the latest version downloads, but then gets stuck at "downloading library".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a max and cannot use this EXE file... I am at my wits end with ADE troubleshooting. Here at least is something that Adobe can fix...

The download weblink for ADE 3.0 is broken (as of 2/27/2018). The ADE download page Adobe Digital Editions | Download has a link near the bottom to ADE 3.0 "Download Digital Edition 3.0 here

This sends me to Adobe Digital Editions downloads (www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html) which is currently just a list of Adobe Product Destinations. Overdrive Help also links to this broken link.

! Please fix this super simple issue asap, Adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Just right-click on the download link, click Copy the link, and then paste it in a new window. You should be able to download the file.

Hope this helps!

René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto to everything everyone else has already said.

I finally managed to download ADE 3.0 (Mac) with the direct .dmg link above, but when I try to run it (with a Macbook Pro M1 2020) and Big Sur 11.6 – I am advised that "Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 needs to be updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of MacOS. Contact the developer for more information."

Adobe ...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't run ADE 3.0 with Catalina 10.15.7  - My Kobo is useless.  Any advice anyone?
Also, how is it that this issue has been going on for 3 years. Super disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the link to 3.0 is dead again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone found a solution to this problem ? My Kobo is useless and I'm going crazy with all the downloads I have been making with no sucess ! Please help !!!! (I'm a mac user as well)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines