Highlighted

ADE 3.0 weblink broken

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wits end with ADE troubleshooting. Here at least is something that Adobe can fix...

The download weblink for ADE 3.0 is broken (as of 2/27/2018). The ADE download page Adobe Digital Editions | Download has a link near the bottom to ADE 3.0 "Download Digital Edition 3.0 here

This sends me to Adobe Digital Editions downloads (www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html) which is currently just a list of Adobe Product Destinations. Overdrive Help also links to this broken link.

! Please fix this super simple issue asap, Adobe!!!

I emailed OverDrive (an ebook website for libraries) and they provided me with the following direct download link for Adobe Digital Editions 3.0:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/digitaleditions/ADE_3.0_Installer.exe

It is the .exe file suitable for windows installation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE 3.0 weblink broken

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wits end with ADE troubleshooting. Here at least is something that Adobe can fix...

The download weblink for ADE 3.0 is broken (as of 2/27/2018). The ADE download page Adobe Digital Editions | Download has a link near the bottom to ADE 3.0 "Download Digital Edition 3.0 here

This sends me to Adobe Digital Editions downloads (www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html) which is currently just a list of Adobe Product Destinations. Overdrive Help also links to this broken link.

! Please fix this super simple issue asap, Adobe!!!

I emailed OverDrive (an ebook website for libraries) and they provided me with the following direct download link for Adobe Digital Editions 3.0:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been in the same infernal loop trying to find the 3.0 download link.

As stated should be a simple fix for Adobe to fix this!!!

Please someone do so as my KOBO is useless without it.

I use Win10 and had to reload my complete OS recently and 3.0 went with it on reload but can't find it to load it again..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2018 1
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until a few days ago I was able to borrow ebooks from the library and download to ADE 3.0.1, then transfer to my Nook simple touch.    After numerous uninstalls, and trying unsuccessful fixes, I was able to reinstall ADE 3.0 using the above link, but when I download with Overdrive from the library nothing happens.  I have tried to delete authorization, the re-authorize.  It now says the computer is authorized, but it still won'r download my borrowed ebooks.   Help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!  I had the same problem and I finally found your question and the answers.  It worked and now I can use my Nook to read ebooks again.  This shouldn't have to be so difficult.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canot find the 3.0 edition for MAC! Turning in circles ! Going crazy! HELP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By now you may have solved your problem, but if not, here's a link directly to ADE 3.0 for Mac www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html 

I was able to get AED 3.0 today but then found that it is not compatible with the upgrade to Catalina (32bit vs 64bit). So back to square one for me, unable to open library books on my Kobo, although can read on my Mac. Good luck!  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huge help, thank you!  This is just what I needed since the libraries are still closed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could say that the link fixed my problem. Have spent the last 3 weeks off and on trying to fix this and still no joy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can find the link just fine, but it won't download. the latest version downloads, but then gets stuck at "downloading library".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0