• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5.11 not synching

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have ADE 4.5.11 on two windows 10 laptops (latest windows 10 release) and on android 10

All 3 are regsitered with the same adobe ID but synching of DRM ePUB is not working!!

anyone else have this issue ? Any idea on how to solve this ?

TOPICS
ACSM files , DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. My library is using Overdrive. So when I check out an Ebook it goes to the Overdrive bookshelf which should the automaticly go to ADE book shelf so that I can then Drag and Drop it to my Kobo ereader. ADE is not syncing with Overdive ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some additional infos :
1) seems that randomly some epub that I've uploaded in the past get synched abck to my PC \documents\My Digital Editions but they are not shown in the ADE app
2) if I try to manually add an old epub to ADE, I get an error "impossible to add because the document already exists in the library"

Wondering if there is a way to totaly clean up the library and start from scratch ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having this issue too. I tried downloading the ADE 3.0 version and have the same issue. I don't what the solution is at this point. Very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines