• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5.2 keeps freezing

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to transfer a library ebook (epub, acsm) to my ereader (Nook). ADE keeps freezing. It has worked in the past, but now it freezes with every attempt. At first, it only froze when I actually tried to transfer the book. Now, however, it's freezing even when I try to open the book with in ADE. I've tried restarting my computer, uninstalling/reinstalling, and deactivating/reactivating my authorization multiple times. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does no one really have an answer for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had the same issues myself for a while and through google I was able to find this solution which worked for me: Uninstall the ADE you currently have on your computer, then go to this website https://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html and download an older version of ADE (I used 2.0.1). Follow instructions to install, de-authorize and re-authorize the computer, then proceed as usual. So far this has solved all my problems, hopefully it'll work for you as well because I know it is an incredibly frustrating problem with next to no support out there. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines