• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5.7 and 4.5.10 do not open anymore

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using ADE for a year and suddenly this morning it no longer started, or better: It started, I can see the icon on the bottom, but I cannot open it. I have windows 10. I de-installed ADE 4.5.7 and re-installed. Nothing worked. I installed ADE 4.5.10. It also did not work. Help, please! I need those ebooks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem with v4.5.10. It is tuck saying "Loading Library...". I uninstalled and reinstalled it 3x - each time in a different installation folder. same results. My Digital Editions folder under Document looks fine though. I am running Windows 10 (with all the updates) on a Microsoft Surface 3 Pro device.Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As suggested by Nanaky on another thread, backup & delete the My Digital Editions folder in My Documents and reinstall ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines