Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5.8 doesn't open

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

ADE 4.5.7 or 4.5.8 doesn't work anymore since a Windows update (I'm on W10) I made a few days ago. It doesn't open.

Then, I installed ADE 3.0 avec it works but not completly. I get the message "Error check activation" when I want to download an ebook.

But my computer is actived (in "help" I can see that) and I can't disconnect my account (i can't click on it, i's grease)

Thanks for your help.

Christophe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

You are welocme.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To resolved Error check activation used this:

Windows:

Close all applications.
    Press WINDOWS + R.
    In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
    In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
    Remove the Adept Folder.
    In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
    Close the Registry Editor.
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize..

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.
    Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nanaky, I've just did it.

But now, I entered my account, try to download once again and now ADE says : "Error: Missing %DOLI for Institution:BMBR" when I try to download.

Thanks again

Christophe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try a other eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Nanaky

I answered the library that lend me the books that I want to download on my Booken. There is a computer maintenance since a few days.

Even if on my phone the download was sucessful... I will wait to see. With other boostore it seems to work.

Thanks a lot.

Christophe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welocme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines