• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5.8 HANGS ON EPUB EXPORT FROM INDESIGN CC 2018

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having a terrible time getting an exported InDesign 3.0 epub to preview using Adobe Digital Editions. ADE opens but then hangs when trying to open the epub. The same file opens correctly in Overdrive, Calibre, MS Edge, and Ice Cream ereaders. This is new behavior since the last update to ADE and InDesign. I’ve tried the following so far:
1. Uninstalled ADE, rebooted and reinstalled.
2. Uninstalled ADE, cleaned registry of all references to ADE, deleted “My Digital Editions” directory, rebooted then reinstalled.
3. De-authorized and re-authorized ADE with my Adobe ID.

Nothing works. While I can preview in the other e-readers, I’d like to see book in ADE. Are there any special parameters I may have missed in the export preferences? Error messages on export:

• -Custom Layout settings in Object Export Options have not been honored for group children, button states and inline objects.
  • -Drop caps, Run-in style, line style and GREP style applied as style overrides are ignored. These are only supported in paragraph styles: 1 found.
  • -No rectangular objects will not appear correctly when exported using CSS.

I’ve searched Adobe forums and Indesign Secrets and none of the suggestions are relevant or solve the issues. Can anyone help?
Thanks,

Kate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?