Highlighted

ADE 4.5 stopped showing library

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE 4.5 appeared to get corrupted, stopped properly showing books or allowing downloads from the public library. I have a great many books in the ADE library. Following some advice here, I renamed the "My Digital Editions" folder, and new books are downloaded and show up in the newly created MDE folder. I still have all of the old books in the renamed folder, but I can see no way of getting them into the non-corrupted folder. Copying into the new folder doesn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE 4.5 stopped showing library

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE 4.5 appeared to get corrupted, stopped properly showing books or allowing downloads from the public library. I have a great many books in the ADE library. Following some advice here, I renamed the "My Digital Editions" folder, and new books are downloaded and show up in the newly created MDE folder. I still have all of the old books in the renamed folder, but I can see no way of getting them into the non-corrupted folder. Copying into the new folder doesn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?