ADE worked without fail from Dec last year until Jun this year. I was able to download from my local library and transfer the books to the Kobo Aurora Edition 2. then it stopped responding and froze up when I opened the app and connected the Kobo. I did the factory reset, the un- and re-authorization of computer and Kobo, uninstall ADE and reinstall. NOTHING worked. When I opened the app up after many tries, the bookshelfs had disappeared.
Finally I installed it on a different computer and it showed up the way it is suppose to look and responded just the way it was suppose to and then, the bookshelfs disappeared mid download.
We can't use the Kobo and I have no idea what else to do.