Highlighted

ADE and Chromebook

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a Chromebook and want to be able to transfer my public library books to my Kobo using ADE. When I install ADE, authorize it and try to use it, I don't have any way to import/add a library book I have already downloaded. HELP! I have a library tab but now way to add.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE and Chromebook

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a Chromebook and want to be able to transfer my public library books to my Kobo using ADE. When I install ADE, authorize it and try to use it, I don't have any way to import/add a library book I have already downloaded. HELP! I have a library tab but now way to add.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2018 1
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get you the Reader in Digital Edition als supported Devices?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2018 0
MJDole LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2020 0