• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE authorization issues - none of the usual troubleshooting has worked

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ereaser worked just fine with ADE until about a week ago - I cannot open any library books I download on my ereader anymore.  I get the error message: your ereader is not authorized to open this book.  I have tried reathorizing the computer, the ereader, rebooting everything, deleting all the files associated with  the books on the computer and the reader, reinstalling the software, reinstalling lower version software, factory resetting the reader... nothing has worked.  Today, after deleting all the files, uninstalling the software, and factory resetting the reader, I reinstalled the software, reauthorized the computer, reauthorized the reader, and downloaded a brandnew book from the library... your ereader is not authorized to open this book.  Neither the kobo help, nor the adobe help could actually help.  They suggested I post here.  HELP???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you got any help/solution so far? I'm having the exact same problem... I also contacted the Kobo help and they can't help me...  You can write to me at     hanri8@hotmail.fr   Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines