• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE Authorization

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a book from ISACA which required me to insall ADE which i did. I went on to access the book without creating an Adobe ID (big mistake). Well for some reason, i couldnt find the ADE installation so i had to reinstall a fresh one. Problem is i am now unable to access my book. I have tried erasing the authorization, and creating a new one but the new one wont work.

Any ideas how to go around this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There appear to be several problems recently with ADE authorization etc.  I have no answers, and have received no direct help from ADE (except for suggestions that may have worked in the past but don't now.)  As consumers of a free product we may have little clout, but perhaps questions from libraries, publishers and booksellers might have more impact. Why not contact the company who sold you the book, and get them in on the act.  They would appear to be Adobe's revenue source in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines