Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE cannot connect to server

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I have a textbook I bought and it uses the acsm file extension. For some reason ADE does not want to open the book. I have tried uninstalling and removing all recovery files associated with my previous ADE version. re-installed it, re-download the book and I still get an error cannot connect to server. Please can I get some assistance.

Kind Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as you described. Have you found any solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet. sadly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem after ADE did an update.  Now I can't download books from Library2Go; I get the connection error message too.  Real people customer support wont help since ADE is a free product so all they do is refer us to this forum, the blind leading the blind.  I'm very frustrated.  Can anyone out there help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines