Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE - Change of Email-Adress

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have an quiet old ADE Account, for which I used my old email-adress with my former employer. Recently my laptop was uptated to Windows 10 (from 8.1). After that I have to reload ADE again. When I wanted to sign in, ADE told me that I have to renew my password. Then they sent me a code of six signs to the old email adress. Unfortunately the old email adress does not exist anymore since two years, so I cannot receive this code.

How can I proceed and how can I change the email adress to a new one?

By the way: I have an Adobe-account for Photoshop Elements, using my new email adress. If it would be possible it might be a good idea to merge the both accounts but only if after that I can still read my old ebooks.

I´m not exactly a computer fan, so any easy to understand help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Alexander

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Alexander,

Been having a similar problem, just wondering if you have found a solution to change your email or have managed to get hold of adobe support. If so do you have a a phone number for them in Ontario? Would be greatly appreciated, thank you. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Sue,

Unfortunately I did not manage to get hold of adobe support nor dit I get any other answer on this tread. The problem is currently just unsolved. My mobile-no in Germany: +491723764514, if this is of any help.

Best regards

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines