Highlighted

ADE constantly crashing

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer to buy my books for my study in digital editions. Therefore I downloaded ADE because it claimed to be the best to read AND make notes at the same time. It also seems to be the only program that supports a png-file. 

But it has become SO slow - and constantly crashing. Does anyone have any advice? I have tried to reinstall the program several times and even downloaded an older version without any luck.

Are there any alternative programs? I can't seem to find anyone. I have a Macbook Air, by the way.

Thank you in advance.

Maria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE constantly crashing

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer to buy my books for my study in digital editions. Therefore I downloaded ADE because it claimed to be the best to read AND make notes at the same time. It also seems to be the only program that supports a png-file. 

But it has become SO slow - and constantly crashing. Does anyone have any advice? I have tried to reinstall the program several times and even downloaded an older version without any luck.

Are there any alternative programs? I can't seem to find anyone. I have a Macbook Air, by the way.

Thank you in advance.

Maria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2018 0

Have something to add?