Highlighted

ADE does not open / run / work

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

for two month now I use ADE. Everything worked fine until three days ago. When I started my laptop (Dell - Windows 10) and tried to open ADE, it did not open / run the program. The only thing i saw twice was the blue windows "processing-circle" near to the cursor. I deinstalled and reinstalled ADE but so far nothing changed.

I would be greatful for some help here as I need to continue reading these books for an exam.

Best regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE does not open / run / work

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

for two month now I use ADE. Everything worked fine until three days ago. When I started my laptop (Dell - Windows 10) and tried to open ADE, it did not open / run the program. The only thing i saw twice was the blue windows "processing-circle" near to the cursor. I deinstalled and reinstalled ADE but so far nothing changed.

I would be greatful for some help here as I need to continue reading these books for an exam.

Best regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2018 0

Have something to add?