Highlighted

ADE dont support Tamil fonts- Help needed

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some epub books in tamil fonts, i can read this in Google play books but not in the ADE. (I dont have any DRM on the files.)

i can read my font in title & index on the library, but contents are with marks of X on rectangle. i could read this with some other e readers as well. could some one help me on this?

i have attached the snap below.

ADE.JPG

-spr2330033

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE dont support Tamil fonts- Help needed

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some epub books in tamil fonts, i can read this in Google play books but not in the ADE. (I dont have any DRM on the files.)

i can read my font in title & index on the library, but contents are with marks of X on rectangle. i could read this with some other e readers as well. could some one help me on this?

i have attached the snap below.

ADE.JPG

-spr2330033

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you check if the Font install on your Device?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find any solutions for this? I am also facing the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0