I purchase books from google play and tried to open acsm file and then received these error message
-re-install/ delete/ install again
-tried upper version
-download acsm of different book
But same error happend
How can I fix this problem?
Usually the error E_ADEPT_INTERNAL should get resolved by de-authorizing and re-authorizing your account.
I would request you to follow the below steps to de-authorize and re-authorize ADE and then try to access your eBook and see if that makes any difference-
For Windows OS-
- Close ADE
- Open registry editor and navigate to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept '
- Right click on Adept and choose Delete.
- Once its deleted then close Registry Editor and launch ADE and reauthorize your computer.
For Mac OS-
- Close ADE
- Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions
- Drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
- Try to authorize your computer by opening ADE, clicking on Help menu, choose authorize computer, enter your email address and password and clicking on Authorize.
Note- Make sure you have authorized ADE with the same Adobe Id/Vendor Id to which your eBook has been authorized/tied with.
I've tried the procedure Ajit mentioned several times today. It doesn't work for me.
Thank you for your help. I will try de-authorize it.
Any suggestion to fix this error??
I would like to inform you that de-authorizing and re-authorizing ADE with the suggested steps should fix the issue.
If still facing the same issue, you may check the Adobe Id used to currently authorize Adobe digital Editions is correct or not. Make sure you have authorized ADE with the same Adobe Id/Vendor Id to which your eBook has been authorized/tied with.
If everything is correct with the Adobe Id/Vendor Id, then I would suggest you to contact your eBook provider and ask them to reset the activation for the eBook and provide you a new acsm link to download the eBook and that should solve the problem.
You may also try to download the sample books from the following link and see if that works- https://forums.adobe.com/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adobe.com%2Fin%2Fsolutions%2Febook%...