• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE is downloaded, wont download book to kobo e book

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a new ebook reader ( KOBO ). Followed all the install instructions on both devices. Downloaded library book to ADE app. Connected device to computer. Device says connected and computer also shows connected. Go to ebook on ADE and select download to device. KOBO ereader shows up, Select download now. Screen goes to downloading and nothing happens. Tried multi times. Even removed install and tried again. What to Do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have ADE installed on a Mac, I download a book from my local library into my ADE. I hook up my Kobo, it says it transfers, but when I go into my Kobo library the book is black and when I go to open it it says I need to authorize my Kobo with ADE. I go into my ADE and says my Kobo is authorized.

I have de-authorized and re-authorized my Kobo in ADE, deleted and re-downloaded my library book to ADE and tried the transfer again. Same results.

I went to the library and got assistance with the library manager, he got the same results.]

I do not see any answers in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines