Highlighted

ADE is really trash

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed ADE.

No problems with authorisation.

BUT: The programme simply refuses to load epapers and ebooks into the programm. It tells me since more an hour that it downloads an epaper (of probably 40 pages). The programme is not crashed, it seems to work but does nothing.

-- What can I do?

AND: No support! It is an effrontery to let customers solve the problems of beta- or even gamma programms by themselves. A programme should be provided with full functionality.

Searching, trying and writing this comment took me now 2 hours of my life - and Adobe takes it for granted, not to pay people for testing half-ready products.

/HN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE is really trash

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed ADE.

No problems with authorisation.

BUT: The programme simply refuses to load epapers and ebooks into the programm. It tells me since more an hour that it downloads an epaper (of probably 40 pages). The programme is not crashed, it seems to work but does nothing.

-- What can I do?

AND: No support! It is an effrontery to let customers solve the problems of beta- or even gamma programms by themselves. A programme should be provided with full functionality.

Searching, trying and writing this comment took me now 2 hours of my life - and Adobe takes it for granted, not to pay people for testing half-ready products.

/HN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2018 0

Have something to add?