• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE keeps closing when I view what's on my NOOK Glowlight

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used my Nook in a few months, but it worked perfectly the last time I transferred items over from ADE to it. I've been transferring both epubs from Netgalley and Overdrive.

Today, I went to clean it up and transfer some new library books to my Nook, and I started having trouble. I can't remember the order of things, but I started getting an error that one of the books was corrupt and I needed to run chkdsk. Then I disconnected my Nook, and all of the books and files from ADE were gone from the Nook.

After that, There was an issue for a bit where my PC wouldn't recognize the Nook, but I finally got it to recognize there were errors on the drive and it repaired them.

But now, when I go into ADE, it auto closes when I try to do anything with the Nook - even view it. I was able to transfer two of my new library books over, but that's it. Nothing else. It just closes. It's still showing all of the old titles as being in the nook library, but they all have a "Missing" banner on them - but it won't stay open long enough for me to try and remove them.

It's driving me crazy!n I've rebooted both my PC and the Nook, and I uninstalled/reinstalled deauthorized/reauthorized ADE.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?