• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE only sees borrowed books on Nook, not purchased books from B&N

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been using my old Nook / OverDrive / ADE / B&N.com / etc. for years and it's been fine.  I think.

I am running ADE 4.5.7 on Windows 10 with an old Nook.

WORKS:  borrowing books from library (OverDrive), reading them on the computer, transferring them to my Nook, reading them on the Nook.  Yay!

Also WORKS:  buying e-books at B&N.com, reading online at B&N, transferring to Nook, reading on the Nook.  Yay!

What DOESN'T WORK:  When I click on my Nook in ADE, it only shows the books I've borrowed from the library.  It will not show the books that I've purchased (and are on my Nook).  What I'd like to do is move some of these purchased books off my Nook and copy them to my computer via ADE and still retain them in my library.

I'm not sure if this just stopped working when I upgraded from 4.5.3 to 4.5.7, or if I just noticed it, or if this is functionality that I'm not supposed to have?  Anyone have any thoughts on whether I should be able to see my purchased books in ADE?  (I would think so, but......)

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?