Highlighted

ADE shutting down when Nook connected. Cannot transfer books

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past 2 weeks, I have not been able to transfer any books to/from my Nook Glowlight 3. As soon as I connect the Nook and click on it, the app shits down. And when trying to transfer a book, it says "transferring" , but never does and the app gets frozen. HELP!! I've contacted B and N as well and nothing is helping. I even uninstalled and re-installed all different versions of ADE and nothing works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE shutting down when Nook connected. Cannot transfer books

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past 2 weeks, I have not been able to transfer any books to/from my Nook Glowlight 3. As soon as I connect the Nook and click on it, the app shits down. And when trying to transfer a book, it says "transferring" , but never does and the app gets frozen. HELP!! I've contacted B and N as well and nothing is helping. I even uninstalled and re-installed all different versions of ADE and nothing works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2018 0

Have something to add?