Highlighted

ADE stops responding

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully download the ascm file from the library but when I click on it ADE opens and then stops responding when it gets to the right hand side as shown

below. The only thing you can do is close the program and send report to Microsoft. I am running windows 10 on my laptop. I have seen this problem mentioned but still no response from adobe.  Is there a solution?

Melody

Capture2.JPG

I opened the file from within digital edition and so far I have no problems. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE stops responding

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully download the ascm file from the library but when I click on it ADE opens and then stops responding when it gets to the right hand side as shown

below. The only thing you can do is close the program and send report to Microsoft. I am running windows 10 on my laptop. I have seen this problem mentioned but still no response from adobe.  Is there a solution?

Melody

Capture2.JPG

I opened the file from within digital edition and so far I have no problems. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you open Digital Edition directly or over the eBook?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It automatically opens when I click the ascm file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then try to open digital Edition open directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 0