Highlighted

ADE vs Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC account and I am trying to download an eBook on Adobe Digital editions (ADE). However, every time I click on "download" it forces the document to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and provides me with a nasty error saying that URLLINK.acsm is not a supported file type. The point is that this document is not supposed to be opened under Acrobat Pro DC, but ADE. I suspect that Acrobat Pro DC is set-up as the priority application> I need to figure out how to disable that so that I can access ADE (which is already downloaded). I am close, but still too far... please help!!  🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE vs Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC account and I am trying to download an eBook on Adobe Digital editions (ADE). However, every time I click on "download" it forces the document to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and provides me with a nasty error saying that URLLINK.acsm is not a supported file type. The point is that this document is not supposed to be opened under Acrobat Pro DC, but ADE. I suspect that Acrobat Pro DC is set-up as the priority application> I need to figure out how to disable that so that I can access ADE (which is already downloaded). I am close, but still too far... please help!!  🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2017 0
mwreg LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you have to download the "Adobe Digital Edition": https://www.google.ch/search?q=adobe+digital+edition&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=pCVXWuWaJs6csAfjp7d4

Then you can drop the *.acsm file in to the Adobe Digital Edition application...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 0