• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE will not download ACSM or EPUB

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything.  ADE will not download EPUB or ACSM files.  I have tried the free EPUB downloads from Adobe as well as lending from public library.  I have spent hours in support with Mac and Barnes and Noble.  ADE recognizes my Nook Glowlight Plus, however, every time I try to add a file to the library I get this message: E_ACT_NOT_READY  I have deleted and reinstalled ADE on computer as well.  ADE is authorized on all devices. I greatly appreciate any tips and suggestions.  Thanks! 

TOPICS
ACSM files , ADE authorization , Download , Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm experiencing the same thing on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ - no books are syncing regardless of my attempts to uninstall, deregister, toggle between sync or not.  I have however discovered that 2-factor authentication must be disabled to use ADE or similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines