Highlighted

ADE won't open - blank screen Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've taken a screenshot of my issue.  I had ADE 3.0, it stopped working after the Windows 10 anniversary update (which also screwed up my PPT - I can't view slideshows anymore).  When I uninstalled 3.0, then reinstalled 4.5, I continue to get this.  It doesn't matter which version I have. HELP!  My computer is a HP running Windows 10 fully updated on Windows and Microsoft updates.  I read a lot of e-books and now I can't even see what I had or try to fix the issue. I don't want to play with regedit and hope there is an easy solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE won't open - blank screen Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've taken a screenshot of my issue.  I had ADE 3.0, it stopped working after the Windows 10 anniversary update (which also screwed up my PPT - I can't view slideshows anymore).  When I uninstalled 3.0, then reinstalled 4.5, I continue to get this.  It doesn't matter which version I have. HELP!  My computer is a HP running Windows 10 fully updated on Windows and Microsoft updates.  I read a lot of e-books and now I can't even see what I had or try to fix the issue. I don't want to play with regedit and hope there is an easy solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Digital Edition.
Rename the My Digital Edition folder under your Documents.

Start Digital Edition.

Go to file > Add to Library and choose the eBooks out the renamed folder to open it again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 0
maxcatz LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, now in November 2020. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0