• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE would't authorize my computer. Please help!!!!

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an issue regarding the authorization of my computer in order to be able to download and read the e-books DRM protected that i have bought.

I tried all the options that I have read on the forums. Installing ADE 4.5.8 then uninstalling and installing previous editions of ADE 3.0 and 2.0, renouncing at my fiberlink connection for an WI-FI in order to authorize the computer, unshielding the antivirus and firewalls, etc.

When I try to authorize the computer, a message is displayed, namely Authorizing and it keeps on going like this for hours and nothing still happens.

What can I do to still authorize my computer with an Adobe ID for reading the e-books on my e-book reader PocketBook also.

I am waiting for any advice about how can I solve this issue. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get wich error message exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Initially, the error message is: Connection Error. Digital Editions could not connect to the internet. Please make sure you are connected to the internet. I mention that my internet connection is working. After a few more clicks on the Try Again Button, the message Authorizing your computer appears and displays that it is in process of Authorizing but nothing happens. I mention that i have waited 2-3 hours to be authorized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines