Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat reader not syncing to mobile app

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is I have the free Adobe Acrobat reader on my laptop and mobile phone. I have an E-book and am able to highlight on both, but they're not able to sync with each other and I find myself doing double work as sometime I don't carry my laptop and whatever I highlight there doesn't go over to the phone and vice versa. Is there any way to get them to be able to connect so when I read on the phone and highlight it goes automatically to the laptop and vice versa. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat reader not syncing to mobile app

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is I have the free Adobe Acrobat reader on my laptop and mobile phone. I have an E-book and am able to highlight on both, but they're not able to sync with each other and I find myself doing double work as sometime I don't carry my laptop and whatever I highlight there doesn't go over to the phone and vice versa. Is there any way to get them to be able to connect so when I read on the phone and highlight it goes automatically to the laptop and vice versa. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 02, 2018 0

Have something to add?