Highlighted

ADOBE AUTHORISATION ISSUE URGENT ASSISTANCE!!

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Wondered if someone could help me with this irritating issue.

I have a Pro Tools Exam tomorrow and the book used to revise for the exam can only be viewed via adobe digital editions.

I have followed the instructions step by step and for a short period of time, the ebook worked perfectly. A few weeks back it had then decided to totally stop working because of an authorisation issue. (i've checked my adobe account and my Avid account and both use different email addresses, as I didn't want to recreate another adobe account).

So now I'm trying to un-authorise my Mac Pro so I can try to use it on another adobe account to see if that works.

Unfortunately, adobe digital editions will not let me do so and says please try again later.

On the flip side when im trying to open the ACSM file, this is the error message I keep getting:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ACT_NOT_READY

If anyone has found a fix to this, could really do with some help??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADOBE AUTHORISATION ISSUE URGENT ASSISTANCE!!

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Wondered if someone could help me with this irritating issue.

I have a Pro Tools Exam tomorrow and the book used to revise for the exam can only be viewed via adobe digital editions.

I have followed the instructions step by step and for a short period of time, the ebook worked perfectly. A few weeks back it had then decided to totally stop working because of an authorisation issue. (i've checked my adobe account and my Avid account and both use different email addresses, as I didn't want to recreate another adobe account).

So now I'm trying to un-authorise my Mac Pro so I can try to use it on another adobe account to see if that works.

Unfortunately, adobe digital editions will not let me do so and says please try again later.

On the flip side when im trying to open the ACSM file, this is the error message I keep getting:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ACT_NOT_READY

If anyone has found a fix to this, could really do with some help??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2018 0

Have something to add?