Highlighted

Adobe Digital Designs Problem

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my Mac to Sierra OS and now I am unable to download books from the library. I downloaded the latest edition of Adobe Digital Editions but am getting a message License Server Communication Problem E_Auth_Bad_Device_Key or Pkcs12. I checked and my computer is authorized and it won't allow me to unauthorize it. I made sure my Privacy Controls allow ADE to be used and it also appears in my Key Lock. What isn't this working and how can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Designs Problem

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my Mac to Sierra OS and now I am unable to download books from the library. I downloaded the latest edition of Adobe Digital Editions but am getting a message License Server Communication Problem E_Auth_Bad_Device_Key or Pkcs12. I checked and my computer is authorized and it won't allow me to unauthorize it. I made sure my Privacy Controls allow ADE to be used and it also appears in my Key Lock. What isn't this working and how can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2018 0

Have something to add?