Highlighted

Adobe Digital Edition 3.0

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a pdf is opened in this software sometimes the print size is too small. I am wondering when I enlarge it I would like to keep a copy of the book in that size print. There are two options of how to put it into one's library. Will it keep the book in the size you enlarge the print to or is there another way I can enlarge the print and save that book in the enlarged print size?  The reason I ask is I would like to transfer the book in this format to my Barnes and Noble Nook because once a pdf book is put onto the nook library the format can not be enlarged.  Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Edition 3.0

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a pdf is opened in this software sometimes the print size is too small. I am wondering when I enlarge it I would like to keep a copy of the book in that size print. There are two options of how to put it into one's library. Will it keep the book in the size you enlarge the print to or is there another way I can enlarge the print and save that book in the enlarged print size?  The reason I ask is I would like to transfer the book in this format to my Barnes and Noble Nook because once a pdf book is put onto the nook library the format can not be enlarged.  Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 17, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2019 0