• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital edition (4.5.10 and 4.5.11) hangs when opening e-book (File extension EPUB)

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team,

I am new to Adobe Digital Edition. Recently installed version 4.5.10 in my Dell Laptop (Lattitude E5470, Windows 10, 64 bit), and whenever, I try to open the e-book File extension 'EPUB'), the application hangs and throws message in few seconds as 'Not Responding'. I don't have any option other than closing the application. I was asked to get an id from adobe site and authorise using the ID, which I did(used my office mail id), still problem persisting for both 4.5.10 as well as 4.5.11. 

I also tried uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling - nothing is helping. would appreciate if any one can help me to fix this issue. It is bit urgent please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines