Highlighted

Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.7 can not open my books any more (error!)

New Here ,
May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got a sincere problem with Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.7, since April 2018 (before it worked perfect!! ) When I try to open a book, it pops up: "there are errors found in the item" - but this comes up with every e-book I try to open in the 4.5.7. reader!. So I can not open my books any more  (which I bought, quite expensive). Does anyone have a solution? I am desperate. Need the books for a thesis. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.7 can not open my books any more (error!)

New Here ,
May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got a sincere problem with Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.7, since April 2018 (before it worked perfect!! ) When I try to open a book, it pops up: "there are errors found in the item" - but this comes up with every e-book I try to open in the 4.5.7. reader!. So I can not open my books any more  (which I bought, quite expensive). Does anyone have a solution? I am desperate. Need the books for a thesis. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2018 0

Have something to add?